🫧 books ☆ music ☆ fashion ☆ movies ☆ pop culture ☆ life ☁️🩷

Blog Archive


Tuesday, April 21, 2026

₀₀₁



                            Hello!


My name is Lynn I'm 19 a current freshman now leading sophomore in college and psych
girl anymore. I wanna break the shackles of my notes app free and to

 do that I have to put myself out there college is supposed to be the

 best years of my life and im coming to terms that no one can make

 or break my experience but me!I want to express my hobbies I try to

 get better in art and writing. my ultimate goal is to write a book and

 have it turned into a movie that's my wet dream (a dream that would make me cry of happiness!) I

 wish to travel if I ever end up going places I want to showcase them here since Instagram isn't really

 my thing! I just want to share apart of myself with the world  I like comics books movies music

 games visual novels anything nerdy and forced me to think deeper!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment